The ember Ashlar2 is a more varied look than our original Ashlar1. The biggest difference here is the texture of the Ashlar2, both real and perceived. We’ve found that they work great in rustic as well as more modern designs.
- All dimensional tiles come in varying depths from 1/2” to 3/4”
- These dimensions help provide a more textural look
- Flat tiles are also available at 5/8” in height
- This helps your finish look less shadowed throughout the day
Like the rest of our panels and tiles, these ember Ashlar2s are made in Colorado and built out of reclaimed and recycled wood. Not only are they easy to install, but they’re a positive purchase for the environment.
- All tiles and panels can be upgraded to Class A ratings
- One tile equals one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.