This alternative to our Ashlar1 tile is made of the same type of wood as the original. While still giving off the rugged and elegant look of our original Ashlar, the Ashlar2 works better for light accents and renovating homes with a less rustic look.
- Dimensional tiles are available in depths of 1/2˝ to 5/8˝
- Provides texture in your decor
- Flat tiles available only at 5/8˝ height
- Keep tile color consistent, unshadowed
All of our tiles are handmade in Colorado using reclaimed and recycled wood. Our wooden tiles provide the easiest way to add wooden features, accents, or artwork to your design. If you do decide to go with our Buckskin product line of wood paneling, then keep in mind that we have five finishes, nine patterns, and two depths to choose from!
- Class A fire rating options available
- Tiles are all 1 square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.