This Glacier variation of our Ashlar2 showcases darker hues in its striations for a more varied look than Ashlar1 While the difference in each individual tile might not jump out immediately, these two tiles will have considerably different feels when constructed into whole walls.
- All flat tiles are 5/8˝ in depth/height
- Flat tiles give your finish a more consistent, unshadowed look
- Dimensional tile pieces range from 1/2˝ to 3/4˝ in depth
- Dimensional pieces provide more texture to your wall installation
As with all of our real wood panels and tiles, Glacier Ashlar2 is made in Colorado out of reclaimed and up-cycled wood and can be installed easily!
- All of our tiles are available with Class A fire ratings
- All of our tiles equal one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.