Our natural herringbone wood tiles are some of our most beautiful. With a wide variety of colors embedded into the natural finish, these panels can fit into a range of modern and rustic designs and they make a great centerpiece for wooden wall hangings.
- All dimensional tiles are 1/2” to 3/4” in height
- This helps give the panels a varied, textured look
- All flat tiles are at a standard height of 5/8”
- This prevents shadowing from affecting your finish
Like the rest of our panels, this panel is made out of real, reclaimed, and upcycled wood. They’re made in Colorado by craftsmen who value sustainability and giving people the tools to create beautiful wood accents, walls, and art pieces.
- If desired, panels can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings
- All panels equal to one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.