Our natural grid wood tiles offer a contemporary and simple style. With alternating hues of brown, gray, and silver, our naturally finished wood tiles are great for any number of designs, and the shape of these tiles make them an easy installation as a wall veneer and an essential piece to more complicated art and accents.
- All dimensional tiles are ½” to ⅝” in depth
- This helps give the wood a varied, textured look
- All of our flat tiles are at a standard height of ⅝”
- This helps eliminate shadows and keep a uniform look
These natural grid wood tiles are made out of reclaimed and upcycled wood in the state of Colorado. We’re proud to offer products that reflect the values of sustainability.
- All tiles can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings upon request
- All of our tiles cover one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.