Our ember Ashlar1 wood tile is a unique wood tile that provides a uniform look for your wall or wooden wall hanging. This tile makes a great end piece on designs, can stand on its own as an entire wall, and is easily used for renovating furniture like coffee tables and countertops. The blackened wood style works well with modern designs as well as classic black and white.
- All 3-D tiles are at varying depths from 1/2” to 3/4”
- This dimensionalism helps provide a varied, textured look
- Flat tiles are available at a standard height of 5/8”
- The upside of flat tiles is fewer shadows on the finish
Like the rest of our tiles and panels, these ember ashlar1 tiles are made of reclaimed and upcycled wood. They’re also super easy for anyone to use. Let these panels be the inspiration for your next design.
- All tiles can be upgraded to a Class A fire rating
- One tile is equal to one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.