For a dynamic, contemporary look, our herringbone wood panels work great. These interlocking panels can be used by themselves for a swirling design. As whole walls, these panels offer a unique texture and flow that you won’t find elsewhere, and as designs? In conjunction with our other real wood panels and tiles, you can create a accent wall or feature wall that is completely unique.
- Flat tiles come at a height of 5/8˝
- The flat surface helps to eliminate any shadows
- Dimensional tiles vary in height from 1/2˝ to 3/4˝
- Varying heights help to provide a textured look
All of our herringbone wood panels are made in Colorado from reclaimed and upcycled wood. They’re super easy to install, to the point where almost anyone could use them. There’s no need for extended construction and costs with our reclaimed, real wood paneling.
- Our panels and tiles can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings
- One tile covers one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.