Inspired by Shou-sugi-ban (the Japanese art of wood charring), the ember paneling is dark, deep, and full of character. Our ceramic wood glaze gives it a beautiful shine, and the reclaimed wood’s character comes through with an intense, clean look. This brick-style tile can make any space a focal point.
- Dimensional panels come with varying depths of wood from 1/2˝ to 3/4˝
- Easily create a textured look
- All flat panels and tiles in the Ember collection are a standard height of 5/8˝
- Flat tiles provide fewer shadows and a more uniform appearance
Hand-made in Colorado using reclaimed wood, these easy-to-install, one square foot interlocking mosaic wood tile sheets are an exciting new way to incorporate nature into your design. Our beautiful ember paneling and tiling are available in five finishes, nine patterns, and two depths.
- Panels come in one square foot pieces
- Class A fire-rated panels available
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.