Our buckskin, stacked wood panels make a fine addition to any home going for a more rustic look. Our stacked design offers a little extra complexity to a panel that provides a classic look in any space, or can be used as another tool for designers creating unique wooden wall art. Check out some of our other reclaimed wood panel tiles and think about how you could use them in conjunction with each other!
- Dimensional panels vary in depth from 1/2˝ to 3/4˝
- With varying depths, the panel provides a textured look
- All flat panels and tiles come at a standard height of 5/8˝ inches off the wall
- Flat tiles and panels provide for fewer shadows
Our buckskin, stacked panels are a great option for any home renovator or DIYer looking to make a fast installation. Our reclaimed and up-cycled panels come together easily to form a beautiful finish, so you’ll have an option that was made in a sustainable way and that looks great.
- Panels are one square foot
- All panels can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.