Our Buckskin Herringbone wooden panels offer the best of both worlds when it comes to providing a pattern that is both classic and dynamic. With buckskin, you can engage with a variety of aesthetics, thanks to its natural variation in hues. Whether you’re putting together a piece of hanging wall art or going for a wooden feature or focal wall, these decorative tiles make a statement.
- All 3-D panels range in depths from 1/2˝ to 3/4˝
- This provides the wall or art piece with a more textured look
- Flat panels and tiles come at a standard height of 5/8˝
- Flat, wood tiles and panels offer less shadows on your finish
The best part of using Woodwöl in your designs, is the simple beauty! No matter whether you’re an interior designer, a home renovation contractor, or a homeowner, our panels provide easy installation and the peace of mind that you work with sustainable goods, as all of our wood panels and tiles are made from reclaimed and up-cycled wood right here in Colorado.
- Tiles come in one square foot sections
- All panels can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.