The gunstock bond panel is for customers who want a varied, but uniform look. With offsetting sections, this panel provides for those who want a clean design that anyone could love who doesn't want to go with square tiles.
- Dimensional tiles range from ½” to ⅝” in depth
- This helps create texture for your wall or art hanging
- All flat tiles are at a depth of ⅝”
- This helps eliminate shadows on your wall or design
Made and manufactured in Colorado, all of our tiles and panels are made of reclaimed and upcycled wood. What’s even better? They’re all super easy to use. Whether you’re a DIYer, interior designer, or home renovation contractor, our panels will make your renovation time and costs lower.
- Our panels can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings
- One of our panels or tiles is equal to one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.