A rich brown stain applied to our natural, reclaimed planks creates a deep and varied brown palette that is both modern and tactile. With this particular tile, you get a square design that easily fits to walls, counter fronts, and any type of right angle. This version of our Gunstock Ashlar is more consistent than the Ashlar2, offering a more uniform look.
- Flat tiles come in a standard height of 5/8”
- This helps eliminate shadowing to keep a consistent finish
- All dimensional tiles range in height from 1/2” to 3/4”
- These varying heights help create texture in your design
Hand-made in Colorado using reclaimed and upcycled wood, these easy-to-install, one square foot interlocking mosaic wood tile sheets are an exciting and responsible new way to incorporate nature into your design. Choose from five finishes, nine patterns, and two depths.
- Class A fire ratings available upon request
- One tile = one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.