Our natural stacked wood paneling is a classic look, with a weathered finish that only time could make. The diverse color set of silvers, browns, grays, and black allows this paneling to fit seamlessly as a whole wall or as an accent in any design.
- Dimensional tiles are 1/2” to 3/4” in depth
- This varied depth helps give the wood a more textured look
- All flat tiles come at a standard height of 5/8”
- These flat tiles help keep the finished look from shadowing
Like all of our tiles and paneling, these panels are made in Colorado out of real, reclaimed, and recycled wood. Not only are they made in a sustainable fashion, but they’re easy to use as well, as there’s barely any tools or experience required to make lasting wood walls and wooden art.
- All panels can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings
- One panel is equal to one square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.