When it comes to classic, clean looks, our stacked wood tiles are some of the best options for easy-to-install, real wood paneling. The ember finished panels are great for contemporary spaces looking to inject drama into their designs.
- Our dimensional panels vary in depth from 1/2˝ to 5/8˝
- This varying depth helps produce a textured look
- All flat panels and tiles come at a height of 3/4˝
- Flat surfaces result in fewer shadows on your wall installation or artwork
In addition to their ability to provide rustic or elegant looks, there’s so much else to love about our real wood tiles and panels. First, they’re made in Colorado, from people in Colorado, so the money from your purchase goes back into the local economy. Second, it’s made out of reclaimed and upcycled wood, so you know you’re buying a product with sustainability in mind.
- One Panel = One Square Foot
- Panels and tiles can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings.
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.