The herringbone panel is one we’re particularly proud of, especially in its ember form. The combination of pattern and color in this tile provides for use in clean black and white designs, while still including elements of motion. With pieces like these, you can create a space that is upscale and still all your own.
- Dimensional panels have varying depths of 1/2˝ to 3/4˝
- Varying depths help provide texture
- All flat panels and tiles come in a height of 5/8˝
- Flat tiles and panels result in fewer shadows on the finished product
As with all of our panels and tiles, these herringbone panels were made in Colorado out of reclaimed and upcycled wood. Plus, they’re easy to install.
- One panel is equal to one square foot
- All panels and tiles can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.