If you’re looking for a real wood tile that can fit almost any corner, wall, countertop, or other edged pieces, then look no further than our cobblestone wood tiles. Our cobblestone tiles come in a variety of finishes and their simple, square design makes them easy to install almost anywhere. Unlike our other square tile — the grid — cobblestone uses two shapes in an offsetting pattern.
- Flat panels come in a standard height/depth of 5/8˝
- Flat surfaces help eliminate the presence of shadows
- Dimensional pieces have varying depths from 1/2˝ to 3/4˝
- These dimensions help add texture to your finished look
The glacier cobblestone tile makes a great piece for whole wall designs and renovations or pieces of art. Some ideas might include bringing them in for the kitchen of a beach house or setting wall pieces in a room with a fireplace, where the light can glow off the wood. All of our tiles and panels are easy to install and made out of reclaimed and up-cycled wood.
- All of our tiles and panels can be upgraded to Class A fire ratings
- 1 tile = 1 square foot
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.