This ember cobblestone design is an extension of our ember collection, which is inspired by the Japanese art of wood charring. This cobblestone wood tile can make a great addition to spaces themed in black and white, or you can use it as a tool to renovate existing tabletops, counters, and more.
- Dimensional tiles have depths from 1/2˝ to 3/4˝
- Varying depths establishes a textured look
- All flat tiles have a standard height of 5/8˝
- The even height translates to fewer shadows in the design
All of our tiles and panels are made in our home state of Colorado from reclaimed and upcycled wood. That means you’re saving space in the landfill when you buy with us. Plus, our designs are easy for anyone to make!
- Come in one square foot panels
- Upgrades to Class A fire ratings available
Looking for Samples? All of our tiles are 1 square foot in area and our samples are full tiles. To get a sample, order 1 tile.
If you are an architect or commercial designer, please contact a rep and we can get you samples. If you are a residential Interior designer please inquire about our trade program.