Ember Brick Wood Paneling$28.00
Inspired by Shou-sugi-ban (the Japanese art of wood charring), the ember paneling is dark, deep, and full of character. Our ceramic wood glaze gives it a beautiful shine, and the reclaimed wood’s character comes through with an intense, clean look. This brick-style paneling can make any designer or DIYer’s life easier, with easy application for rustic or temporary designs.
- Dimensional panels come with varying depths of wood from 1/2˝ to 5/8˝
- Easily create a textured look
- All flat panels and tiles in the Ember collection are a standard height of 5/8˝
- Flat tiles provide fewer shadows and a more uniform appearance
Hand-made in Colorado using reclaimed wood, these easy-to-install, one square foot interlocking mosaic wood tile sheets are an exciting new way to incorporate nature into your design. Our beautiful ember paneling and tiling are available in five finishes, nine patterns, and two depths.
- Panels come in one square foot pieces
- Class A fire-rated panels available